Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Gaining the world

Because I have to start school 2 weeks earlier than everyone else in the Fall of 2006, I get 7 weeks of CHRISTMAS break at the end of the year. Would anyone like to travel with me during part of that? Yes, I am planning early!
I was thinking of finding a seasonal job, bike touring a country, or volunteer conservation work, in Ireland, New Zealand, or warmer parts of Europe, etc. Anything relatively cheap and mildly adventurous along those lines. Or whatever else you want! No being alone for me.

"Loneliness is the first thing which God's eye named, not good." - John Milton

Yes, the rest of the world will "always" be there, but once you get a real job and a family, FUN TIME'S OVER.

Song: Very poppy and very good don't have to be mutually exclusive. I rather like this one! "Hide and Seek" - Imogen Heap

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

quotes supplied by kristi lea kaiser.

Anonymous said...

when are you coming back hussy?
<3<3<3
marysaurus