Thursday, June 17, 2010

Other Blorgg

I started another blog about actual stuff, so I will no longer be bogging this blog down with talk about consumer goods. It has the word "two" in the name because someone else was originally supposed to join me in this venture. We shall see if she finds some time to turn unflaky. In the meantime, it's just me. I struggled a bit each time in the past when I posted about products, because, well, materialism is something I want to get away from. But I love well-made things, and if I don't talk about them, I will still think about them, so the best thing is to write about them and leave them on the page.

3 comments:

SuzyFormager said...

cool idea. i enjoy admiring beautiful things sometimes too, even if i have no intention of purchasing/ owning them. and i always like seeing the finds that you come up with - you have great taste, imo.

Fern said...

aw thanks! i really like your style too. kinda NW, kinda new england...

Kronicred said...

It's so nice of you to be making me a belt. I am excited as hell!!