Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Don't Run With A Gun

Does anyone want to let me borrow these albums, 'cuz I haven't heard them and I'd like to!

Modest Mouse + "The Moon And Antarctica"
Rilo Kiley + anything but "More Adventurous"
Bedhead + "Transaction De Novo"
Sunny Day Real Estate + "The Rising Tide" -> revisiting emo!
Pixies + "Doolittle" -> friend says that a lot of new stuff I like is influenced by this band. I know it's true.

--
The Doors + S/T
Bob Dylan + "Blonde On Blonde"

Any more recommendations? This list is all about the old(er), since I seem to have skipped out on all that influential stuff during my unborn, elementary school, and snobbiest years.

--

Houston this weekend, finally! Along with getting to see Of Montreal play live, I get to hang with my college besties and enjoy the good part of town. What more could I ask for?

No comments: